The personal information you share about yourself could, for example, include:
- Name, email address and payment details.
Personal information we collect about you could, for example, include:
- Device data, country.Why we use your dataWe continuously work to improve Brick. We could, therefore, potentially use your data for the following:
-Provide you with the services you suggested
-Provide you with support
-Perform statistical analyses of Brick usersExporting, removing & deleting your dataIn general, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of data: you have the right to request a copy of your personal data we have collected. To do so, please review 'my privacy request'.
- Request for rectification: you have the right to request your personal information to be rectified or completed.
- Request deletion of your personal data: you have the right to request for personal data - that Brick is not obliged to keep - to be deleted. In some instances, deletion of specific information may be limited as we are required to retain certain data by law.ComplianceWe take our responsibility to safeguard your data and privacy seriously. We keep your best interest in mind by complying with applicable laws and requirements. We continuously assess our privacy and data collection policies to keep you safe.Keeping your data safeWe practice data minimization, that means we limit data collection to only what is required to fulfill a specific purpose. We will only use the least amount of data necessary and will not use the data for any other purposes or processes without consent. We make sure that only the right people have access and encrypt data where appropriate.
Don’t see the answer you need?
That’s ok. Just drop a message and we will get back to you ASAP.
We value transparency. We want
you to understand your rights on data collection, processing, and
We feel responsible
We safeguard your data and
have your best interest in mind.